Tuesday, 6 November 2012

fall for solids

I'm guest blogging over at Brenda's today (um...yesterday actually...I forgot to schedule this post, and pressed save instead - d'oh!)
 Check it out and read about my favourite solids and what I've made with them.

There's still time to enter the Fall For Solids contest, you only need to make a pillow or mini quilt and you can win some fantastic prizes. Find out more about it by clicking here AND get 15% off all solids in Pink Castle Fabric's crazy huge solids section using the code SOLIDS15 until November 26th

80s Batwing Sweater

8 comments:

Elsa said...

oh Wow!!! This is a stunning quilt!

diane said...

I'm glad your brain skips a beat once and a while

Jenniffier Kramer said...

gorgeous!

Emma said...

Ha, I was just about to say that I recognise that quilt from a fat quarterly issue, but you've already mentioned that in your guest blog post.

Darcy said...

Could you please tell me which issue of Fat Quarterly features the giant churn dash? I am assuming it's the issue dedicated to solids, but I want to make sure. My brother needs that quilt for Christmas!! Thank you!

diegoagogo said...

Stunning!!

Chrissy Wade said...

What fat quarterly is that in?? I love it.

Ella said...

Do you have dimension's for that block? Or where I might find them? Thanks for any help!!

Post a Comment

I try to reply to comments as often as I can. Sometimes my life gets a bit too busy but please know I really appreciate each and every one!

Blog Archive